5.27.2011

Smores


This weekend I am a great Campground and on of the things my kids wanted to do was make S'mores.

I love regular O' S'mores, but I thought a little bit of different would be a great thing to try...

Here are my ideals!

1.  Try spreading the crackers with peanut butter before adding chocolate and marshmallow.

2.  Try any of the above variations with white chocolate or Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars

3.  Chocolate Grahams Crackers, not the easies thing to find but they are GREAT!

Do you have any S'Mores Ideals????

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Using chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also have new chocolate marshmallows for an extra chocolaty smores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison WoodberryMay 30, 2011 at 8:01 AM

    i love to put Nutella hazelnut spread on the graham crackers for the S'more instead of chocolate! it is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete