5.15.2011

Walgreens Issues

I know some of you have had issues with RR not printing at Walgreens.
Some of you have been told if you use a Coupon on an item producing a RR then you won't get the RR, that is NOT true. 

Here is an example of Walgreens TELLING you to use a coupon on a RR deal....






AND in THIS week's ad on the Huggies Diaper deal it states "coupon in most Sunday Papers" AND it is a RR deal!

I am thinking Walgreens is encouraging you to use coupons on RR deals,  hmmm, what are YOUR thoughts?

Thanks Christie from Wild for Wags for the pictures, which came out in past ads!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What they told us is if you use a RR to pay for an item that is from the same company you will not get another RR. Otherwise, mine have all printed just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that same problem, a few weeks ago. I bought razors, got RR. Then went to another store to buy more razors and used the RR I just got from previous purchase. I could use the RR, but no more printed since I used the same RR on the same product.
    Charlotte Manita
    House Springs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly you cannot not use a RR on the same product that produced the RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that out very early. My walgrens cashiers were very helpful and telling what I should do to get more free or cheap items. Its great when you can roll RR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i work at walgreen's, and you can use a RR on the same product, for example:

    this week they still have the proglide, lets say you are planning to buy two, you pay one get the RR, you can use that RR on the next proglide, as long as u have any 1 other item being purchased on the same transaction you will receive the RR on the 2nd proglide.

    ReplyDelete