5.27.2011

Kid's Fun Activities for Summer!

I LOVE summer time and LOVE my kids being out of school!  It is a fun time for all of us.  We are not always on the go and just try to enjoy time together. 

BUT I do know sometimes kids get bored, or my favorite, "there is NOTHING to do" !  So, here are a few programs you could do with your child....

Barnes and Nobles Summer Reading Program.  Download the journal and have your child read 8 books and record them in the reading journal.  Kids then get to pick out a free book from the Barnes and Nobles list when they turn in their Reading journal at a local Barnes and Nobles!

Lowes Build and Grow Clinic every other Saturday

Riverside Library Summer Reading Program - Locals

Wehrenberg Theatre Summer Program - this link is for the Cape Girardeau theatre

Area Vacation Bible Schools.  My kids LOVE Vacation Bibles Schools!

Here are cool things to do in Missouri ( my home state !)
Thanks Christy F!

What other summer programs are YOU involved in with the kids?  Please leave a comment stating!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We do not have a Lowes (getting on soon though) :) I don't know if you have a Home Depot but we enjoy their Kids Workshop every first Saturday of Every month. And it is FREE!!!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete