5.16.2011

RoadTrip With Twizzlers!



When we go on ANY roadtrip my huband and kids think they need Strawberry Twizzlers, I do too!!!. 

Which are great because

 #1 they don't melt!!!

I try to make a stash of twizzlers with using coupons a few weeks before we leave on a trip! 

Just like my current mini vacation coming up in 11 days, when we are heading to Indiana! ;) 
 I have to stash away those Strawberry Twizzlers!!

Checkout Twizzlers website!!

What is YOUR favorite flavor of Twizzlers?
I am disclosing that I am entering a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.  All of the above is my own opinion!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just the regular Strawberry is our favorite. How do you get coupons?
    Thanks,
    Charlotte Mantia
    House Springs MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a coupons out for those a couple of months ago, I don't think there is any current ones out!

    ReplyDelete