5.21.2011

Very Special Day

Today is a very Special Day... My 34th Birthday....

If you ask my son, Kolten, how old his mom is, he is well trained and will tell you 29 :)  He knows how to make his momma smile.

I believe every year is a blessing.  Another year I am spending with my family, another year of smiles and laughter of my children. 

I was not the person who had my life completly lined out and had goals.  My husband and I married when I graduated from High School, we then had our 1st child 2 years later.  I was a stay at home mom for many years.  Being a mom who stayed at home with my children was a blessing.  I didn't care if I had a career, I was completly happy being home with my children and taking care of our home.  I loved being a homemaker, still do infact ;)

So, looking back I would not do anything different in my life.  My past has made me who I am today.  I have 3 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.  I have a husband who I am madly in love with and he supports all my crazy ideals and will you know ;)  ( chickens, goats, couponing )

So, today my family and I are celebrating my birthday.  My daughter and I are hoping to make it to the Old Navy flipflop sale to grab some of those $1 flipflops.  Tonight we are having dinner with some great friends!

I just want to Thank all of YOU for supporting me and this blog!  Right now in my life this is what I am suppose to be doing and I am enjoying it completly!!!  Seasons come and seasons go, what does God have planned next????

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i hope u have a great and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! hope you have a great day! god bless you Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Amy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderfully BLESSED day today!!! And thank you sooooo much for your help in couponing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I saw you on Extreme Couponing and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday...and want to thank you for all the info. you put on here. You have inspired me, and I have been in a struggling financial bind, and now this has allowed me to be able to shop better, and even have money to do something fun every once in awhile! Thanks and may you have a great and blessed birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! You are always such a positive and happy person. I always look forward to reading your blog so I can feel inspired each day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great birthday :) May the Lord bless you and keep you, today and every day! <3 thank you for all you do for US!
    xoxo melzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope your day was filled w/ love and laughter!
    I hope you got to your Old Navy for your flipflops and have a memorable dinner w/ dh and friends!!

    ReplyDelete