5.17.2011

Schnucks special coupon!!




Head on over to Schnucks.com where you can play a new game and contest called “Quality Ville”!

 Watch up to 14 videos between now and July 3rd you will earn entries into the contest. After you have watched all 14 video you will be rewarded via email with a thank you prize of a $10/$50 Purchase Coupon!

Now make sure it is a week you want to shop at Schnucks because this coupon is valid for only 3 days after you print it!
You can enter up to two times per home address. You do not have to watch all the videos at one time but you must complete the series by July 3rd to get the reward.

After you watch the videos, head on over to Schnucks Facebook page and "like" them.  Right now the grand prize is $5000 BUT the more "likes" they get the higher the grand prize will be up to $25,000!!

ALSO as someone pointed out, When you use the $10/$50 purchase you HAVE to give the cashier the $10/$50 purchase coupon BEFORE your other coupons. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I did this and used my coupon on Sunday! I did as someone suggested and gave them the $10.00 off coupon first before any other coupons so that they other coupons wouldn't take my total below 50.00!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My total was $53 before coupons and my cashier tried to save the $10 off till last. I told her she needed to take it first or it wouldn't work and she happily scanned it, then my coupons. so make sure you give it and they use it first so you don't lose out on your $10! :)

    ReplyDelete