8.27.2010

Walgreen's Coupon Policy!

I can't believe it Walgreens Corporate Coupon Policy!!
As always, I recommend that you head over here and print a copy of the policy for yourself.

Here is the info I got from it with the help of Hip2save.com

* In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Walgreens will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item.
(This means that the cashier/manager should adjust the coupon value down to match the item’s value)

* When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.

* When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.

* Walgreens accepts valid internet/print at home coupons.

About time for a Walgreen's coupon policy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is good as a Walgreen's employee for 3 yrs it makes my job way easier,We have always had a policy it's just not something that we get out there to our customers. I will say even tho this its printed here I have not been informed of this "new" policy so I urge you PLEASE be patient with your cashier! People tend to get very angry and expect us to know it all bc we work there... This is not the case for any person at any company in any position so this may take some getting used to for everyone! I will say Walgreen's goes above and beyond for their customers. I can tell you in any given day I will hear a manager or employee say " Make the customer happy". This is something we go by on a daily basis! I Hope this policy works for everyone involved!

    ReplyDelete