8.24.2010

How's your couponing going???

So, this week I did get a few things couponing.

Just so you know the Air Wick compact motions are 50% off this week, priced at $3.99
You should have a $4/1 go get them free. When I was there today, they had a few left.

Target...
I got free shampoo, cheap Skippy peanut butter free skintimate. I bought my son a trashcan for his bedroom for $4. Plus more items. Anyway my total before coupons was $37.00 I paid $10 and change, not bad.

Schnucks...
Mt. Olives relish - FREE.
You know the Doritos are on sale for $1.88, BUT in the chip aisle there are coupons for $1/2 bags of Doritos, which will make them $1.38!!! that is the CHEAPEST I have EVER gotten Doritos.

Food Giant....
I was really excited about the canned fruit for .98 each, with our .50/2 (doubled) coupons. I paid .50 a can. They didn't have the little oranges and those are my kid's favorite :(

I also bought the Bacon and cheddar dip priced at $1.18. Now the coupon says DO NOT DOUBLE BUT the computer automatically doubled the coupon and you get the dip for .18 each. BUT the dip is getting ready to expire around 8/30. I just wanted to give you a heads up!

Food Giant also has Ben's & Jerry's Ice cream on sale for $1.98 BUT the selection is seriously not there :( So, I took the ad to Walmart which had a better selection and priced matched and used the $1/2, paid $1.50 each. Walmart's price of this ice cream is $2.98, so half off of Walmart's price, not bad. ( this is a treat for my husband and me ;)

Goodness what a day, I have been gone all day, then picked up my kids from school and cooked supper.

So, what deals are you hitting this week??? I am interested to know, just leave a comment and let us know :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment