8.01.2010

Schnucks 8/1 - 8/7

Schnucks *hottest* deals for the week :)



By 10 Participating Kellogg's, Keeblers, Sunshine, Morningstar and/or Eggo products and receive a $10 coupon good for your next shopping trip.



This is an AWESOME deal. I only had certain coupons to get my total as low as possible, you might even have better coupons that me. This is what I bought with my first trans.



6 Eggo Pancakes $1.67 each
2 Eggo Breakfast Pizzas $1.67 each
2 8ct Poptarts $2 each

Used
4 $1/2 Eggo frozen products
1 $1/2 Poptarts

I paid $13.00, received $10.00 coupon!!

I them bought Cereal and Cinnabon bars.
I paid $5.04 and Received another $10 coupon
(this equals to .50 a box)

So this could be really fun and a great time to stockup on cereal, poptarts, whatever coupons you have :)

Franks red Hot Sauce 5oz .79
Use $1/1 any Franks
Pay FREE
I got the full $1 on the this, so I made .21 per bottle!

Texas Toast Croutons $1 each
Use .50/1 doubled
Pay FREE

Texas Toast Torilla Strips $1.50
Use .50/1 doubled
Pay.50 each ( this are really good on our salads!)

Barilla Whole grain Pasta $1
Use $1/2 ( I had a printable that expired today )
Pay .50 each

That is what I bought today. There might be more deals, let me know if you see any. I plan on going back and doing more of the $10 coupon deals :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So are the $10 Kellogg's catalina's rolling, then? You can use them in another Kellogg's deal and still get another $10 cat? Just wondering - I'm used to Walgreen's non-rolling cats.

    ReplyDelete