8.03.2010

My shopping

Wow, I have been gone most of the day with school shopping and couponing. I want to tell you of my couponing for this week :) There hasn't been many great sales in a while so we have been living off of our "stockpile" . So, with Schnucks great deals and some of Targets, here is what I bought on Sunday and today, oh and I am done shopping for the week!!



First I will tell you what I bought....


45 boxes of Kelloggs cereal
10 boxes of Cinnabon Pancakes
2 boxes of Kelloggs Breakfast pizza
8 boxes of 8ct poptarts (Schnucks)
7 boxes of 12 ct poptarts ( Target)
3 boxes of Nutrigrain Bars (Target)
1 box of Nutrigrain Bars (Schnucks)
10 boxes of Cinnabon Bars
4 pkg of Keebler Cracker
4 Watermelons ( I had coupons for free fruit when you buy 2 boxes of Kelloggs cereal)
1 bottle of Pancake syrup
4 boxes of Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta
1 block of cheese
8 individual bottles of Nestles choc/strawberry milk
6 pkg of cheese turkey hotdogs
2 boxes of ACT 11 popcorn
3 bottles of Franks Red Hot Sauce
4 Bags of Texas Croutons
4 Bags of Texas Torilla Strips
1 Gallon of milk
3 ($1)bookcovers ( for my boys :)
4 Skintimate shave cream
Woman's World Magazine - for me to rest and read after a hard day of couponing!!!

Wow what a couponing week. There hasn't been any great cereal deals lately, so I got to really stockup!!! With school starting we needed some breakfast food for the kids, so we should be good for a long time!!!

My total before coupons $245.00
My total after coupons and the Schnucks $10.00 coupons

$76.70 Average of .56 per item!
I am very happy with that, I havn't really shopped in a LOOONNNNNGGGG while!!! I had lots of fun getting lots of AWESOME deals!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment