8.20.2010

Target Deals!!!

I was at Target yesterday and found a SWEET Deal in the clearance section.

The clearance section on the end cap by the dog food there was Oust Spray on clearance for $1.48!!! I got excited very quickly because I KNEW I had an awesome coupon to go with it.

Oust Spray $1.48
Use $1.25/1 (I think it expired 9/21
Paid .23!!!! YAY!!!! There was still some there so, go get yours if you have that AWESOME coupon!!

More Deals

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Carpet & Room $1.99
Use the $1/1 Glade Tough Odor Solutions item Target Coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $1/1 coupon from the 7/11 or 8/1 SS
Final cost FREE! ( I got 2 of these FREE)

Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer $6.49
Use the $3/1 Neutrogena Target store coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $3/1 August All you magazine coupon
Final cost only $0.49!

BioTrue 4 oz. MultiPurpose Solution $4.99
Use the $2/1 Bio True multi-purpose solution Target Coupon found here
Plus, stack with the new $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.99!

(Thanks, Totally Target & Chi-Town Cheapskate!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment