8.12.2010

Kmart deal....!!!

I have an awesome deal for ya!

Kmart has a catalina printing when you buy 15 post it notes which are on sale for a $1
Here is the deal
Buy 15 post it notes $1 each
Use 15 coupons from here ( this is a pdf coupon)
pay NOTHING
Get a $4 Catalina that you can use in the store on ANYTHING $4 or more!

Also Kmart is doubling this week up to $1. Not real great but I did find something I thought was cheap.

Downy Fabric Softner is on sale for $3
Use $1/1 doubled
Pay $1.

I bought 4 Downy softners and used my 4 coupons and THEN I used the $4 catalina and didn't pay a thing ;)




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me about the "catalina" thing at Kmart? Thank you.

    I hope to be attending your class on Sept. 10 in Cape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a Catalina is a coupon that prints out at checkout. So when you buy 15 Post Its you and use 15 Post It coupons you pay NOTHING and get a $4 coupon with your receipt. You can use the coupon on anything $4 or more :)

    ReplyDelete