8.25.2010

AWESOME Target Deal!!

Here is an awesome Target Deal you can get in on ;)

In the insert that came in Sunday's Post, there are Schick Quattro Coupons.
Target Coupon $2/1 schick Quattro item
Manu Coupons $2/1 schick Quattro item

The Schick Quattro 3 pk. have a special going, Buy 2 pkg. get a $5 Gift Card

I bought 2 Schick Quattro disposables 3 pk. $5.49 each
= $10.98
I used 2 - $2/1 Target Coupons
& 2 - $2/1 Manu. Coupons
= $2.98
I paid with a GC and received another $5 GC. So, I made $2 on the razors :)

BUT, when she swiped the coupons only .98 came off instead of my full coupon amount. The cashier had to put each coupon in manually. She said it is because I was getting a $5 GC. Just really watch the register :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I did a similiar deal at Target. Somewhere I came up with a $3.00 manufacturer coupon, I don't keep up with when or which paper it came from, but I used two $3.00 manufacturer coupons and two $2.00 Target coupons. I did this deal twice. The problem I had is that the cashier refused to accept my coupons. I called the Target Corporate office from guest services. The representative at corporate wanted to speak to the cashier. After much discussion and management involvement, I FINALLY got the razors. Sometimes you have to really fight for your deals. The cashier tried to send me away telling me that I would have to call the manufacturer about my coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job for standing your ground. It is not our coupons it is TARGET's STUPID computers!!

    ReplyDelete