8.11.2010

Massage Special

Just a reminder for all school workers....

I know alot of you teachers, cooks, counselors and other school officials are working hard on getting everything ready.

I bet some of you might just need some time to relax.
Here is a great offer you might want to think about.

My sister is an AWESOME licensed massage therapist who is offering a special deal for anyone working at any school!!!
She is offering a ONE HOUR Massage for $40.00 August 1st - 31st

This is an awesome price! And she is the BEST massage therapist around!! Infact I plan on scheduling me a massage when my kids go back to school!!

If you are interested in scheduling with her and work for a school in ANY department, here is her info.

Make sure you tell her you seen this on Blessingsncouponing site!

Ashley Jones
573-225-1607 or 573-335-2885
First Impressions
1461 North KingshighwayCape Girardeau MO 63701
Then at the end of the month she will be having a giveaway here on the blog!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment