8.31.2011

My nephew's Benefit

Top of the hill at Derby Downs 74th Annual All-American Soap Derby Akron, OH 2011
I know many of you have kept up with the details on my 10 year old nephew who had brain surgery August 22nd.  The doctor said the primary diagnosis was Lhermitte Duclos has now been ruled out.  There are many questions and unknown anwsers.  I know God is in control and I know a MIRACLE IS IN PROGRESS. 

My friends,  We are having a benefit for him.  Some of you who are local might be interested ( and even those who are not local.)
There is a dinner, dance and a silent auction on October 1st. This is completely kid friendly!!
More info on the benefit HERE.  If you are interested in donating an item for the silent auction please email me ( blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com )  thank you so much for your support! 

You can visit Jeston's Dewrock Fund Facebook page to keep up on his progress.  Words of encourgement and prayers are much appreciated!

I am not asking for money just continued prayers for Jeston and all his family members. 
God is the one who works out all the details!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment