8.01.2011

Canning Class

How many of you are interested in Canning your own food.  Maybe you have started a garden and have all those great veggies and want to learn how to can salsa, pickles...

OR maybe you have strawberries or blueberries, and would love to can jam or how about Apple Pie jelly!

This is the Canning Class for you.  I just LOVE to can.  It isn't hard and you have a feeling of accomplishment.  I love to line my jars up and say " look what I did, I made our food"  awesome feeling!

SEMO University is offering a Canning Class on Saturday August 20th @ 9am - 5pm.  I am the teacher! It will be lots of fun.  I have never taught a canning class so come with a attitude of just having fun and learning some great skills of canning!

Head on over here for details or call 986-6879

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment