8.11.2011

Canning Class and Coupon Class

There are 2 upcoming class I will be teaching through the SEMO Extended & Continuing Education Program



August 20th - I will be teaching a "hands on" Canning Class. Head on over here for details and you can call 986-6879 to get registered!  This class is ONE week from THIS Saturday, so hurry and signup!!  In this class you will learn the basics of canning!  It is easier than you think!




September 10th - I will be teaching a Coupon Class!! So those of you who have been wanting to attend a class this is your chance!! I have a power point presentation, so everything is visual, lots of fun!  I will have doorprizes and everyone will receive a coupon for a "FREE" item!


Head on over here for details or if you are ready to signup call 986-6879
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment