4.27.2011

Swagbucks!

As you know I LOVE FREE!!  I LOVE FREE MONEY even more!!

So, for those of you who do not know about Swagbucks I am going to share that with you NOW!  :)

Swagbucks is a search engine, (like google)  except when you search with Swagbucks you can earn Swagbucks!!!  You do need to download their toolbar, which is great! 

So, when you make random searches you earn swagbucks.  I earn up to 40 swagbucks a day.  You don't win swagbucks on every search.  There are many items you can cash in on in the Swag store.  My favorite is the AMAZON Gift Card!

For only 450 swagbucks you can cash it in for a $5 amazon card!!! YAY!!! FREE MONEY!!
AND Swagbucks does NOT cost you anything!!

Last year I earned over $300 in Amazon cards, this could be a great Christmas savings, since Amazon usually has lot's of deals around the Holiday season!

You can go here to read my tutorial on swagbucks!



If you signup under my link you will be my referral! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment