4.29.2011

Local Cape Girardeau and surrounding areas donations!


Southeast Missouri's Food Bank has a new program called Spring Showers, Personal Care Drive Event!!

They are collecting personal Hygiene Products for the Backpack for Friday program that I and many of my fellow couponers donated to March 12th!!

We donated food and hygiene products at that time!! So, cool love this program!!

I encourage to head on over to their facebook page and "like" them so you can keep up to date on their special programs and donation times!!!

I love the BackPacks for Friday program because it is for our local student who need additional food for their families!!  I have 4 kids myself and I KNOW what is it like not having the food to feed my children!!

I will be donating to this program as well. No amount of donating is too small, when we all pull together WE can make a difference!! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment