6.29.2010

What are you buying this week????

Just to start a conversation, I am wondering What are YOU buying this week???

Yesterday a few hightlights I bought were
Schnucks... Kelloggs Cinnabon Cereal, for me this was a surprise price, I didn't remember seeing this in the ad. $1.67 each used $1/1 cpn in this past Sunday ad and paid .67 each. LOVE CHEAP CEREAL!!!

The CHEETOS at Schnucks. So how many of you found the .50/1 cpn at our local gas stations???? hmmm I have a few, my dear husband gets a few every time he gets a soda. The BP station on Sprigg st also has them. So at Schnucks after the coupon I am paying .67 a bag!!! LOVE that deal. (I thought about having a QUICK giveaway for the Cheetos Coupons, anyone interest???)

I almost forgot I LOVED the FREE Weber Grill spices I got!!! On sale for a $1, used .50/1 doubled from Sunday's paper and paid NOTHING!!!

Target:
The Pepperidge Farms Deli Flats!! After both coupons I paid .39 each. LOVE THAT!
Also, I was abled to use two $2/1 Pantene styler cpn that was in the Parade magazine on 2 clearanced Pantene Hairspray. They were priced at $1.88 so I got 2 free plus overage!!!
Target FINALLY got more of the Glade Fabric Spray in. So, after the Target $2/1 cpn and the manufacturer $1/1 coupon I paid .49 each!!!

Aldi's
Well, I was disappointed I was really wanting the $1.99 watermelons BUT they were GONE. Wow, gone in 1.5 days. I did get the .89 strawberries, and really hoping that they get more watermelons this week!

Walgreens
Well, on sunday I bought 6 packs of gum. 3 twizzlers. Yesterday I just bought the Socks that are free. AND I have my plan wrote out for the 4 day sale starting tomorrow!!! I will let you all know how that goes!!! :)

I bought more stuff, this is just MY highlights. So, what are your highlights for this week?????
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I went to target yesterday I also got the Deli Flats for .39. Then I got 2 bottles of scrubbin bubbles extend spray for free! (I used 2 $3/1 coupons from target.com then I used 2 $5/1 coupons from the companys site)This gave me an overage that I used on 2 boxes of the eggo waffles ( which I also had a $1/2 coupon for) so my total for everything w/ tax was .85! a savings of $21.38.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just barely got to Walgreens in time on Monday morning to get the last pair of free socks and the last package of free lip balm. Bought 1 package of Energizer batteries, 3 bags of twizzlers, 3 packages of Dentyne gum, dawn soap, 2 boxes of raisen bran. Used coupons and register rewards from last week- paid $.69

    ReplyDelete