6.23.2010

Coupon Classes

Couponing is sooo much fun. I love saving money and teaching others how they can save money also!

If you have a group of friends, church, or whatever and would like to know more about couponing and having that one on one question time, I do teach coupon classes :)

My classes are about 1.5 to 2 hours long, really it matters how many questions are asked. I give you more details on couponing and explaining more on how to shop at Walgreens, Target, etc..
I always start with my testimony on how and why I started couponing. I give God the glory because without HIM I would NOT be where I am today. :)

Do I charge? Well, I do charge now because I have to cover my expenses, handouts and babysitting for my kids, gas etc... I researched the internet to see what other bloggers charge. I found what I charge is in the middle. Of course if I have to travel outside of Cape County the charge can vary. Give me an email for pricing. :)

The Host will get a special treat and plus there will be some drawings for giveaways!!!!
Everyone will get a booklet with all the details of couponing!!

So, if you are interested in a coupon class just give me an email.
I make it a fun time. I tell you my couponing stories(which are sometimes comical). Couponing is suppose to be fun and exciting and I will show you how it can be!!!

2 comments: