6.15.2010

NO Time!

Wow, life has been really crazy. My working full time has REALLY zapped me with NO time to shop and look for deals :( I want to thank the couponers who have emailed me with some great deals in our local stores!! I don't like to post things I havn't checked out myself because well, the deals might not be out our store. So a HUGE thank you to the couponers who have let me know!!!

I do have some exciting news!!! I am going back to parttime starting AUGUST 1st!!! You have no idea how excited I am about this. Full time has been taking everything out of me. With having 4 kids under the age of 13 and my husband's business and a HUGE garden and just a busy household, I now know working fulltime is NOT for me.

So, please forgive me for not having more deals. I am trying and things are going to be SO MUCH better!! I am planning some giveaways etc.....
Better Things are coming!!! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment