6.23.2010

Walgreens Herbal Essences ROLLING!!

I went to Walgreens this morning for a VERY quick trip. I had heard that the Herbal Essences products were rolling! And guess what??? THEY ARE!!!

What does rolling mean?

Rolling means (for an example) when you buy Herbal Essences shampoo (which is giving you a $2 Register Reward this week) and then buy ANOTHER Herbal Essences on another Transaction you can use the $2RR from the 1st transaction and get ANOTHER $2 RR on this 2nd transaction.

Normally this is NOT what happens at WAlgreens. THis is just an exception this week.

So here is what I did...

1st trans
1 herbal essences mousse $2.99
used $1/1 coupon
Paid $2. something
Received $2 Register Reward

2nd Trans
1 herbal essences mousse $2.99
1 .39 walgreens soda (my filler item so I don't have more coupons than items)
used $1/1 coupon
used $2 Register Reward from previous transaction
Paid .37
Received another $2 register reward.

I didn't have any register rewards to start out with, but I want to see if this was really rolling!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment