6.23.2010

One wall of Shelves are done!!

My poor poor husband. He didn't work this past Saturday, well let's say he didn't work for his customers. BUT he did work for me!!! Honey do's are so great.

Anyway, I have been wanting shelves built in our storage room in our basement. Well, he finally got one wall of shelves built!! YAY!!

When he was finished I went around the house gathering all of my couponing stuff and set it all up. Needless to say he says he is going to go ahead and build more shelves this weekend, since I filled up all of those. LOL I havn't even started canning yet and this is suppose to be storage for canning jars not just couponing items.

Every evening I walk down the stairs and open up the storage room door. I just stare at my supply of couponing items and.... just stare some more. Tell you the truth I LOVE looking at my stuff and thinking "I didn't pay hardly NOTHING for any of this. " If there is a family in need, I could makeup a basket very quickly. What a great feeling!

I plan on taking a picture of it this weekend and posting it on here. I love having everything organized and knowing EXACTLY what I have.

hmmm, I wonder is 50 body washes tooooo much ..... LOL
The bad part is I can't stop buying them when I am getting them for FREE.
David says at least we don't have no excuse to be dirty or stinky!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment