6.22.2010

My Target Trip

I havn't been shopping for a couple of weeks at Target, so I was really excited and ready to go. Now Target didn't have everything I wanted in stock but, I did get some great deals

I did 2 transactions

The 1st trans. I only bought
3 Olay facial liquid toners $2.99 each
When you buy 3 you get a $5 gift card
I also had 3 $1/1 olay facial products
I keep a $5 gift card ALWAYS so I can role deals

3 Olay toners $2.99 each
used 3 $1/1 coupons
used $5 gift card
Paid $1.07
received $5 gift card!

2nd transaction
Here is what I bought....

2 Airwick spray Fresheners
1 Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner
12 Fruit 2 o's
10 lifewater
2 Eggo Waffles
3 Schick razors
2 ziploc containers products
2 Littlest Pet Shop items
4 Pinesol
2 3pk Tums
1 Glad Trashbags ( I really needed these)

Total before Coupons $93.00
Now just so you know, I was thinking, I hope I figured this right and that total comes WAY DOWN!!! LOL

Total after coupons and $5 gift card from 1st transaction
$12.87
AND Received another $5 gift card for buying 10 sobe lifewaters!!

Total with BOTH Transaction $112.00
AFTER COUPONS $ 13.94 I also left with that $5 gift card!

I had alot of fun with this Target trip. Just knowing I saved ALMOST 90% really makes me happy. And of course my husband is happy for saving all of that money and I still get to do what I like to do SHOP!

Do you have a shopping trip you would like to share??? Just give me an email and I will post about it. :) Remember we are all at different levels of couponing. Any money saved is GREAT!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How great :) I went to the Cape Target on Monday and was sad because the shelves were clear on almost everything on sale - including the Sobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, last night there was not alot of sobe but there was still at least 10 more after I got my 10. But yes, there were many things I couldn't get because they had not restocked :)

    ReplyDelete