6.11.2010

My Schnucks deals!!!

I went to schnucks to get on the $25.00 P&G Deal, Spend $25 before coupons and get a $10 catalina.

I did 6 transactions to "roll" my $10.00 catalina.

This is what I bought

5- Olay Total Effects
5- Ivory Liquid Hand Soap Refill bottles
5- Boxes of Tampax Pearl
3- Boxes of Puffs kleenex
3- Crest Toothpaste
5- Gillette Deodorant
4- Old Spice body Wash
7- Gillette Bodywash
3- Angel Soft Toliet Paper (this is NOT a P&G product, I needed this to fill my $10 space on a couple of trans)

My total before coupons and catalina $152.88

What I actual paid out of pocket..... $16.48 with a $10.00 catalina for next time.....
(hmmm probably tomorrow LOL)

My boys LOVE all of the body wash because it is for body and hair. One bottle makes it simple.

There are many deals and coupons out there to be able to do lots of scenerios!!!!

That was a REALLY REALLY fun trip to Schnucks!!

Leave a comment on YOUR Schnucks deals!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment