4.06.2011

TLC's Extreme Couponing TONIGHT 4/6!!

Well, tonight the new series starts of TLC's Extreme Couponing!!  I am excited to watch the show!!  It will be on at 8pm central time!  Tonight there will be 2 episodes!

You can head on over to the Extreme Couponing Facebook Page to get in on the buzz for after the show!!

As many of you know I am schedule to be on the April 20th episode of Extreme Couponing...

When I saw the original show, well, I thought those people were crazy ;).  But it was fun to watch and see how they did it!  Well, a friend of mine told me I needed to be on the show because of my story.  Tell you the truth I NEVER thought they would pick me!!!  I am mean, I don't have the HUGE stockpiles like the originals.  I NEVER have HUGE totals like the show.  But they did pick me.

My show (I hope) will be about couponing and other money saving things my family does.  We are a thrifty family who hunts, has a garden, can food from our garden, homemade laundry detergent etc....  Couponing falls into all of that too. 

I want the show to represent that when hard times come we can survive, not only through couponing but learning how to survive by using the resources around us. 

So, I did have a Big shopping trip.  The shopping trip was the BIGGEST I have EVER and will ever do.  My poor head just can't shop like that with big totals.  Makes me sweat!  ;) 

I always recommend striving to save 50%.  

I do love to coupon and love to help and teach others to coupon.   But I will say and I will ALWAYS say, My Lord Jesus is the one who filled my cabinets to FULL AND OVERFLOWING, He only used the coupons as the tool.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. If you appreciate great deals as much as I do, you should check out moolala(.)com. They are a daily deals site that actually gives you 2% cash back on your purchases plus 2% back on the purchases of those that you refer to the site (up to 5 levels.) It has been a good experience, and who doesn't want to save and earn extra cash at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I cannot wait to see you on TLC.......I truly believe that GOD has made it your mission to help other who are having a hard time by giving you this talent!! GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the first two episodes... I know that TLC asks you to do a BIG shopping trip, but these ppl already had insane stockpiles!!! I really hope TLC portrays you in a good way, and doesn't make you seem as crazy as these other ppl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I too hope you are shown in a positive light, but no matter the outcome let me please just take this opportunity to thank you for helping me to help my family. In September my daughter had her second child very early (4 months). I had to stop working to help care for their 1st child while our little premmie was in the hospital for 6 months. Needless to say the costs have been astronomical, who would have thought that coupons could help to bridge the financial gap so much? Your shared knowledge has been a true Godsend to our family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you do.

    ReplyDelete