4.12.2011

Still in Jefferson City MO

So, many of you know I am Jefferson City Mo this week for a class.  What class?  Well, I have been a lactation counselor for 6 years.  This July I will be sitting for the IBCLC ( International Board Certified Lactation Consultant)  exam and the class I am taking all week will help prepare me for this difficult exam.  What a week, miss my family!!!

My daughter is  REALLY missing mama,  so My friend Ashley,  from Cakes & Confections by Ashley delivered these Cake Pops to Kaelyn's School today...,


Made Kaelyn's day special to get these at school!

So, across the street from the building we are taking our class is the Governor's Mansion...
Here I am enjoying the morning break..




And I just couldn't leave out the Capital Building and Yes I am standing in the middle of the road to get this picture.  hmmm, can you tell I am a country girl  ;)





So now you know what I have been doing all week.  My great sister Debbie has been posting for me during the day and is doing an AWESOME job!!!  Hope everyone is greating some great deals this week!!!  Or if you are just starting to coupon, just take your time checking out the blog!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment