4.07.2011

Next Week......

Now why in the world would I post a picture about Jeff City MO???

Well, next week I will be in Jeff City ALL WEEK!!!  I am taking a class to help me prepare for the IBCLC test I will sit for in July.  So, this is work trip. 
I get REALLY REALLY homesick on long trips like this ( I will be gone for 5 nights).   Being away from my husband and kids isn't easy, but I know I have to do it.

Now since I will be in class ALL DAY Monday through Friday, I will not be able to post.  BUT I have a solution!!




My wonderful sister, Debbie, will be posting next week during the day.  She is an AWESOME couponer, who strives to save money for her family of 7, yes she has 5 kids!  So, couponing has really helped her overall household bill.  She will let you know a little more about herself and family next week!

Now she has NEVER blogged before, so just be patient as she steps into the blogging world ;)

I will be blogging and on facebook in the evenings and of course checking my email and booking classes.  Don't hesitate to ask questions on facebook, I will try to answer them or I am sure someone else will.

So, I will be leaving Sunday afternoon for my trip.  Just keep my family in your prayers, they really miss mom, when I am gone.  I am blessed with a wonderful mother who is picking them up after school and keeping  with the kids' routines.  Since this is my husband's busy season with landscaping he can still work as he needs to!  So, when David gets home he doesn't have the stress of getting homework done, cooking supper etc...  THANKS MOM!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Will pray for you and your family! Please let us know your sisters blog page address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be blogging right here on blessingsncouponing!!!

    ReplyDelete