4.03.2011

My Shopping Trip!

My shopping trip this weekend in St Louis!!

One of the things I love about St Louis is that there are lots of Targets.  So, the product is easier to find instead of finding empty shelves.  Many of you know, our local Target has a hard time keeping up with the couponers!!






There were suppose to be 4 packs of Reese's, but for some reason they aren't there ;)

For everything besides the toliet paper I paid .51.  Which is AWESOME!!

I got a GREAT deal on the tolietpaper.  Our local Target doesn't carry the Charmin Sensitive, that I could find.  BUT a Target in St Louis does!!

Here is the deal
Target's special this week buy 2 participating packages of Charmin $9.99 each Receive $5Gift Card
What is so cool about the Charmin Sensitive is that it has $30.00 worth of manufacturer coupons inside!!
I had $2/1 TARGET coupons for the Charmin Sensitive AND there are $2/1 MANUFACTURER cpn INSIDE the Charmin Sensitive!!  So, I bought 2 at a time so I could use the coupons on the next transaction!!

So, I basically paid .19 PER ROLL.  Which is a great buy in my opinion!!!  A little over $20 for all 6 packages, which would have been $60.00 before coupons and gift card deal!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The target in Cape does have the sentive charmin I did this same deal a couple of wks ago & got the $30 worth of coupons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! I couldn't find it a couple of months ago.! so maybe they carry it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the sensitive with the coupons today.

    ReplyDelete