4.10.2011

Filling in for Amy

Hi Everyone. This is Debbie Palmer. I am Amys sister and will be filling in for her this week while she is gone. She will still be posting at night, but I will be posting during the day. Just so you know a little bit about me, I am a Realtor with Realty Executives of Cape County.
I am married to a wonderful man, Billy, and we have 5 awesome kids. My son, Jeston, who is 10, my stepson Hunter who is 10, my daughter Paige who is 8, my stepdaughter Zoie who is 8, and Kinsey who is 2. I started couponing about a year and a half ago. Amy has taught me everything I know about it. I love it! My girls even like to help. Usually on Sundays they help me cut all the coupons from the paper.  I have been able to cut our grocery bill from about $700 a month to about $300.  Do not hesitate to ask questions this week while I am posting. I am here to help you while Amy is gone. I look forward to this week, and keeping you up to date on all the new deals!

Posted by Debbie


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Debbie....and it's nice that Amy can get a bit of a break, having someone she can depend on to fill in for her. Look forward to hearing from you this week.
    I LOVE Blessings N Couponing!
    Ami Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh how nice you are helping out you sister!!!!! Looking forward to your post. Sandy

    ReplyDelete