4.13.2011

Country Mart Deals

There are a few deals for Country Mart this week. Their ad always starts on Wednesdays.

Country Crock Spread 45 oz is 2 for 5.00 use 2 .40 coupons from HERE and pay 1.70 Each.

Suddenly Salad 1.29 each, use the .50 off 2 coupon HERE and pay .79 each.

Coco Cola 2 liters are buy 3 get one Free with coupon in ad, so they will be 1.00 each. If you do not have an ad, you can pick one up as you walk into the store.

Snuggle Dryer sheets 40 count are 1.99 use the .75 off coupon from the 4/10 RP and pay 1.24 each.

Head of lettuce is .88

Best Choice 56oz icecream $1.49 each

10lb bag russet potatoes $2.98 each

Ozark Texas Toast bread .88 each



This is all I see in the ad. I hope to have time to go there today, if I do I will post any other deals that I see!



Posted by Debbie.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have a question on the suddenly salad coupon.. mine printed .50/2 and it says do not double across the top. Did yours print different? and will country mart still double this anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes country mart will still double this. I thought the coupon was off of one, but if it is off two, you can still get them for .79 each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. country mart has country crock, 15 oz, for $.99 and I have a coupon for a $1 off any country crock.... I tried to use it and was told that they can not take coupons worth more than the produt? is this true? I wasn't expecting the overage!

    ReplyDelete