2.21.2011

My Target Deals!

I had an AWESOME time at Target today!!! There are a few good finds with the new Target coupons!

Here is what I bought....

2 Finish $2.50 each
Used Target Coupon $1.50 here
Used Manufacturer Cpn here
Final Cost FREE

3 - 3 pk Dentyne gum $1.79
Used $1 Target coupon here
Used .75 Manufacturer cpn from 2/13 SS
Paid .04 each

Revlon Mascara $2.99
Used $1/1 Manufacturer Cpn
Used $2/1 Target Cpn (no longer available)
Paid FREE

2 Pairs of Womens Jean on clearance for $4.98 each
Used 2 $5/1 Target cpn from here
Paid FREE


So, what did I pay for ALL of this??? My total before coupons was $25 and change.

After my coupons I paid....... $.12

WOW what a deal. The jeans I bought were regularly $20.00 a pair!!!

Let me know what Target deals you score!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment