2.14.2011

My Valentine's Binder ;)








Here are a couple of pictures of my new binder!! This is a 3 inch binder, trust me my 1.5 inch binder wouldn't even zip any more!




There are many different ways to organize your coupons. I have had 3 different ways myself but this is by far the BEST!! I LOVE MY BINDER. It goes everywhere with me, even on vacation ;) You just never know when you might find a great deal!




I organize my coupons by catagories. I have over 40 catagories, here are few....
*Yogurt, Dips
*Milk, Cheese & Eggs
*Kelloggs Cereal
*General Mills Cereal
*Frozen Food
*Frozen Pizza
*Frozen Veggies
*Boxed Foods
*Snacks
*Granola Bars
*Drinks
*Chips/Popcorn
*Candy/Cookies
*Biscuits
*Refrigerator
*Baking
*Canned
*Canned soup
*Canned Fruit
*Body Wash
*Deodorant
*Lotion
*Household cleaners
*Laundry
*Dish Soap
*Target
*Cold Medicine
*Pain Medicine
and many more. This just gives you an idea. I do have mine broken down ALOT because I want to find my coupons FAST when I am in the store!!!

I bought my zipup 3 inch binder at Staples for $20!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What type of sleeve do you use to hold the coupons? I am trying to organize better and have been looking at different types to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use baseball card sleeves. You can get really great ones at Hobby Lobby and use the 40% cpn when Hobby Lobby has it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like some 4 pocket or 6 pocket sleeves....does hobby lobby have them too or just the 9 pocket?

    ReplyDelete