2.18.2011

The Thrive Program

For the last few weeks I have been posting about giving to a local Food Pantry. I had a program called THE THRIVE PROGRAM, contact me.

This program is through our local schools. The program sends backpacks filled with food home on Friday with kids who need it! The kids then return the backpacks to school on Monday.

This program really touched my heart. These are kids right here in our local area! I think it would be an HONOR to help these kids!

Here are some examples of the items we need...
Peanut Butter
Jelly in plastic containers
Fruit or Pudding cups
Instant Potatoes
Things that kids like!

We can also donate Hygiene items!

I really believe that we can make a difference in a child's life.
I wanting to setup a date for us to donate so please give me some feedback ...

1. Are you interested in donating ( no matter how large or small your donation is, it will change a child's life)

2. What day of the week is best

3. What time of day morning or afternoon.

Just leave a comment or give me an email at blessingsncouponing@hotmail.com

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in participating but not right now. My daughter's school is collecting for this or a similar program. She has raided my extra stash...something about the class with the most donations gets an extra recess. If you do this on a regular basis (every month or two) I'd love to participate. I work 8-5 M-F but can drop off before or afterwork or on weekends if the drop off location is in Cape.

    ReplyDelete