2.06.2011

Amazon: DIAPERS???

I get ALOT of questions on how to get diapers CHEAP. Well a couple of weeks ago I met a local couponer who buys her diapers on Amazon. I thought that was really interesting! So, I had her email me on how she does it!....

* Head on over to Amazon Mom and register or login. By becoming an Amazon Mom member, you receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery. You’ll also score FREE 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.

* Then head over to Amazon.com and check out all the awesome diaper deals! Be sure to choose Subscribe & Save (on the right side of the page) and you will save an additional 30% off your diaper order and receive FREE shipping!

*Also, sometimes you can find ecoupons on Amazon that will be for Pampers or Huggies. These can also be used toward your purchase.

*Finally, use the 20% off coupon from the November issue of Parents Magazine (expires 1/31/11!) or any other Amazon.com coupon. I have also found codes in the Parenting the Early Years magazine. You can stack multiple codes if they start with a different letter. For instance, September's issue of the Parents Magazine started with a certain letter and November's started with a different one. Therefore, I could stack them both together. This made for some really cheap diapers!

So, look through the Parents Magazine to see if there are codes to use on Amazon. Infact if you can get a cheap subscription it would be worth it. Also, if you do swagbucks and earn amazon cards, well, that will help pay for it!

Let me know if any of you start buying diapers from Amazon and how cheap you get your diapers!!!

Thanks Sarah B. for the info, I think it is GREAT!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Amy:

    I've been using Amazon's diaper service since last Fall and I love it! Not only do I use it for diapers, but for wipes too. The deals are usually much better than I can find locally - even with a coupon. And I've earned additional months of their "prime membership" - giving me free two day shipping on all my other eligible merchandise orders. It's easy to change brands, sizes, or even ship dates for future orders. And not having to lug those bulky boxes out of the store with my other groceries is just another bonues.

    ReplyDelete