7.11.2011

Winners of the Coupons and T-Shirts!

Winners of the envelopes of coupons and Blessings N Couponing T-Shirts!

lyndsay sw.... said...

my best shopping trip was to target. my bill was 60.XX and i paid 3.XX cant remember the change. It was such a rush and my husband was very pleased! he thought coupons were a waste of time. Showed him! ldswader@.....


Suann said...

Ok so I am REALLY new to this. I went to your class at Cowboy Church and the next week I started. So probably my best trip was yesterday when I went to Walmart and price matched on several items and used .75 to 1.00 coupons and was happy that I saved over $15 with coupons and had a lot of groceries in my cart for $45! Including some BBQ for .38 and cereal for Kellogs cereal for 1.68. Still learning!!! suanndewitt@.....
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment