6.30.2011

Country Mart Coupon Policy

I am really excited about the Country Mart Store which where NOT doubling coupons are NOW doubling coupons up to .54 !!!  I know many of you are too!!

Now Country Mart has a Coupon Policy which is a pretty good policy, I don't see anything wrong with it :)
I have added it to the Store Coupon Policy link and I am posting it here as well.  I encourage you to print it out because I have been told it is BRAND new and many of the cashiers do not know all the details yet!  :)

MANUFACTURERS COUPONS WILL BE DOUBLED EVERYDAY VALUED AT 54 CENTS OR LESS


•ONE COUPON PER ITEM


•IN AD COUPONS ARE EXCLUDED ( which means the in ad coupons will not be doubled)


•LIMIT OF 15 DOUBLED COUPONS PER FAMILY, PER VISIT, PER DAY


•MORE THAN 15 COUPONS MAY BE USED BUT COUPONS OVER THE LIMIT OF 15 WILL BE REDEEMED AT FACE VALUE ONLY


•LIMIT 5 "LIKE" COUPONS


•COUPONS MARKED "NOT TO BE DOUBLED" WILL BE ACCEPTED AT FACE VALUE ONLY


•COUPONS WILL NEVER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF MERCHANDISE


•WE WILL ACCEPT INTERNET COUPONS UP TO $4.99 FACE VALUE


THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE


WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT QUANTITIES OR REFUSE ANY COUPON



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment