6.10.2011

Clipping Services

I have many many questions Coupon Clipping Services.   So, here is some info for ya!

Sometimes you find a really awesome deal or sale and wish you had a few more coupons to stockup on that item.  When it is an item your family uses it isn't a bad ideal!  So, how do you get those extra coupons?

Coupon Clipping Services are a great why to obtain those coupons! Coupons state “May not be purchased or sold.” but Coupon clipping services do not buy or sell coupons…they simply provide the coupons at no charge and then you pay for the time it takes to find the coupons, clip them and send them.  So they are offering you a service.

Here are a couple of clipping services sites....


The Coupon Clippers

The Coupon Hunter

If you know of some Great Coupon Clipping Sites please share in the comments section!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Seriously?! Stealing, is stealing and Fraud is Fraud. You can cloak it anyway you want to help you sleep at night, but you are only fooling yourself. This is not the intent of the manufacturer when providing the coupon and you know it. By circumventing the intent, you are not only committing fraud but you are making it harder for all of the honest coupon users.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog! Its lovely!
    Because I live in a tiny town with only one store, I can't coupon as well as most, but use as many as I can as often as I can. I clip every coupon I see though. I've recently had a few friends who drive out of town start paying me for my time, and I give them the coupons. Basically I just recoup the money I spend on the papers! I literally have hundreds of dollars worth of coupons!

    ReplyDelete