3.31.2010

Toys r Us Deal

THIS DEAL WORKS in Cape Girardeau MO!!!!!!! GO GET YOUR PONIES!!!!


Ok, I debated on posting this or not because I don't know if our local Toys R Us will go for it. Here is the deal....

TODAY ONLY March 31

Toys R Us is having a great sale for one day only! You can score 2 for FREE!
Here’s How:
Buy 2 Ponies for $5.99 each = $11.98
Then receive one of them for FREE for the Toys R Us BOGO sale = $5.99
Then use BOGO manufacturer’s coupon = final is 2 for FREE!
(Thanks West Michigan Mommy!)

I don't know if Toys R Us will let you use the coupon, it is completely legal yes, but some stores just don't understand. At lunch I might run over to check it out ;)

This is going to vary store to store!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. DID IT AND LEFT THEM THE CLIPPINGS WITH CARRIE SHEET AND THEY WENT FOR IT...NOT MANY IN STOCK THOUGH...BETTER HURRY IF YOU WANT ANY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I was soo pumped when I got them!
    -Amy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know wasn't it GREAT!!! Love getting started on Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete