3.30.2010

Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet????

I really love Swagbucks and I think you will too!!! Swagbucks is a program that you earn swagbucks by doing searches on the web. It is easy and the best part is, you earn prizes.

My favorite is the Amazon Card. For only 450 swagbucks you can redeemed for a $5 Amazon Card!!! You put the e-card in your Amazon Account and it NEVER expires!! So this could be a great way to save for Christmas or a BIG item!!!

There are many other ways to earn Swagbucks also, you can go here for the tutorial.

You can go here to signup!!! You get 30 swagbucks just for signing up!!!

Friday's is MEGA Swagbucks, where you can earn more for your searches. I have earned $30 in Amazon cards and I have 3385 swagbucks right now. I am holding out for the $50 amazon card, which is 5900 swagbucks, I think. I will let you all know when I cash in!!! Signup, it is FREE money!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment