3.29.2010

Daily Scripture

I know I probably sound like a broken record. BUT,

Right now I am learning to COMPLETELY
trust in my heavenly Father. To say Father, I give you everything and I have no control.
David and I have ALWAYS had to live by Faith. Since David is self employed we HAD to have Faith that jobs will come. David doesn't get a paycheck every week. We live by faith that God is going to provide the jobs. BUT, David doesn't just sit around waiting for the jobs to come to him, he goes out and gets them. God gives him favor with people.

Now is this still hard. OH YES!!! They are days when I say GOD WHERE ARE YOU!!!! Trust Him. Right now we have some situations that we are COMPLETELY putting our trust in God. Because in our own power it can NOT happen. But with the Power of God ALL things are possible!!! Everyday I pray for my readers of this blog. I want each one of you to prosper in Jesus and to put your COMPLETE trust in Him!!!
I am sooo excited about what God is doing in everyone's life. If you have testimony you would like to share, let me know!!!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean NOT on your own understanding;
In all your way acknowledge HIM, and He WILL direct your paths.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment