3.30.2010

EMAIL THESE COMPANIES

Here are today's companies to email

Eggland's Best

Chiquita bananas

Glade Candles

I have companies to email Monday - Friday. I do 3 a day. Also just a suggestion but, I have a separate email address I put in on these so the replies do not fill up my regular email address :)

I forgot to add, I know we have some new couponers and you are probably wondering, why are we emailing companies. Well, when we email companies and give them some praise they in return send coupons!!! I have received many, many "FREE" items this way. Infact just the past few days I have received many coupons but I have also received 2 coupons for a FREE loaf of bread each AND I also received a coupon for a FREE bag of sugar!! So it is really worth the few minutes it takes to put in your info!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment