2.24.2010

Target Issues

Some of you have had issues with Target accepting Coupons. I even had issues myself last night. The cashier tried telling me I couldn't use a TARGET COUPON on a clearance item. WHAT!

Anyway I called corporate and got my oatmeal!!
So, in saying that you need to carry the Target Policy with you when you go to Target. You can print it out here.

Last night when I called corporate, she said if we have problems to call from the store. So you might want to put corporate's number into you phone. 800-440-0680 She said it is better to call right then so everything is taken care of. Really we shouldn't have to go to all of this trouble, the stores should train their employees about coupons. Many of the coupons beep at the register and there is no reason. I think their computers are silly and just don't know how to handle coupons. Let me know if anyone of you have issues!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment