2.18.2010

Painting the Basement

Ok, this weekend I plan on painting the basement before the carpet goes down. Right now everything is WHITE! I really don't like white walls, I LOVE color. I mean before we moved into our house I painted every room in the house a different color! LOL.

Our basement is going to be in the St. Louis Cardinal Theme. So you ready, here are my colors.
2 Walls are going to be Cardinal Red and the rest will be a light tan. We have 2 baseball chairs and a red recliner so far for the furniture. I cannot wait to get that red on the wall!

Oh, I plan on posting before and after pictures of the wall colors. :) I bet you can't wait! LOL
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh, do take pics! I love the STL Cards! I'm so excited that spring training is getting started. :D

    ReplyDelete