2.24.2010

SWAGBUCKS BIRTHDAY



Swagbucks will be turning 2 years old on February 25th.

Swagbucks will be launching some exciting new chances to earn Swagbucks starting on the 25th in honor of their birthday.
Are you Signed up with Swagbucks yet? If not, you will want to do so before the 25th! The newsletter states that “if you are a member before the new changes at Swagbucks, you will be rewarded!” What the reward is, hmmm I don't know, but rewards are rewards and I LOVE rewards!

If you don't know about Swagbucks you can check it out here.
I have been signed up for less than a month and I already have 182 swagbucks. A $5 Amazon card is only 45 swagbucks. You earn swagbuck by doing searches on the web. It is so easy and simple and FREE. I am saving up for a $50 Bass Pro Gift Card which is 475 swagbucks!!! Go for it, you have NOTHING to LOSE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment