2.23.2010

SWAGBUCKS! Earn FREE GiftCards!!

I don't know how many of you know about swagbucks, but I signed up with them not too long ago and LOVE IT.It is really easy.
You signup and download the toolbar.
When you do searches you earn swagbucks.
Today I earned 4 swagbucks just by searches.
Just 45 swagbucks gets you a $5 amazon card. It is really cool.
You can also signup for free trials and earn.
Today I signed up for Free trials through swagbucks at netflix and blockbusters and earned 135 swagbucks.
You just have to remember to cancel within the 2 weeks.
I just post myself a reminder in my phone.I am going to save my gift cards I earn for birthdays and Christmas.

So if you are interested just signup here and try it out. It doesn't cost anything to signup! It is just a tool to help you earn FREE STUFF. I am saving up for a $50.00 gift card for the Bass Pro Shop for my husband's birthday in July. I need 475 swagbucks and I am half way there. I have been signup for less than a MONTH!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment