9.20.2012

Walgreens Deal



Here is the deal I scored at Walgreens!

I don't think it is listed in the ad but selected Herbal Essences is offering a $2RR when you buy 2
So, here is how I "rolled" my Register Rewards!

1st Transaction
I bought
Blistex Mositure Melt Lip Care $2
Paid $2
Receive a $2 Register Reward

2nd Transaction
I bought
2 Herbal Essences 2/$6
Use the $3/2 cpn from 9/16 or you can use the Buy 1 Herbal Essences get another Herbal Essences product FREE cpn from 9/16SS
My "filler" item was the .25 Nice Jello
I also used the $2 RR from Transaction 1
Pay $1.34
Receive another $2 RR for buying the Shampoo!

Transaction 3
Bought 
 Blistex Mositure Melt Lip Care $2
Used $2RR from Transaction 2 
Paid $0

And then you could go buy more Herbal Essences if you have more coupons and keep the cycle going!  :)

Now what is a filler item??  I needed a filler item in Transaction 2 because I had more coupons than items.  Register Rewards are consider a manufacturer coupon.  So, I bought the cheap jello just to keep my items and coupons even!
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment