9.06.2012

Totsy - First time members receive FREE Shipping on your first order!






Totsy offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 80% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-7. Top brands for mom, baby, and child. Prenatal care products, baby gear, travel accessories, bedding and bath, children's clothing, toys, DVDs, and educational materials are just a sampling of a selection that promises only the best in quality and designer brands. 

PhotobucketI have order a few things with Totsy and I LOVED the products I bought!!  I bought matching aprons for my daughter and I for Christmas last year AND received FREE SHIPPING because it was my first time ordering!  There are many products to look at!   I saw these CUTE kid's rainboots for only $8 a pair! 
Head on over here to checkout some of their great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment