9.18.2012

Shopkick - earn free gift cards!



My sister introduced me to a new way of earning FREE gift cards!  It is EASY and of course FREE is FREE!

Some of you may already do this but some may not.

Shopkicks!  You will have to have a Iphone or Android to be able to use Shopkicks.  I am still learning but for what I have done it is really easy.  You earn kicks by just going in Stores..  For an example..  I went into Target, click on my Shopkick app and earned 300 kicks by just going into the store!  Then there are certain products you can scan and you can earn even more kicks!  

You then redeem your points for FREE gift cards!   So I think it is another great way to earn gift cards for Christmas or Birthdays throughout the year!  

Head on over here to signup!   By signing up using THIS LINK you will get 50 kicks just for signing up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great way to earn gift card...it would be better if earn free Gift Card envelopes along with it..

    ReplyDelete